- This event has passed.
Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTOP)
October 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm AEDTFree
This free seminar will take you through all you need to know about prescribing MTOP in General Practice and how to become a prescriber.
The seminar will feature:
- Topics that will be covered:
- Local support available for abortion care services and health pathways project
- Overview of MTOP – Medications, regime, process
- Current NSW laws and regulations
- How to become a prescriber
Support available to GPs and other healthcare professionals.
Who should attend?
- GPs considering becoming MTOP providers
- Hospital medical staff
- Practice Nurses
- PHN staff interested in supporting MTOP provision in General Practice.
RACGP Accredited: 6 Points