Welcome. We’re so glad you could join the conversation!
We encourage active engagement and want all opinions to be heard, but to keep this a happy, safe and non-judgemental space we do have a few house rules.
- Treat others with respect. If you disagree with someone, disagree constructively and politely, without denigrating other people, or their points of view.
- Any post or comment deemed by us to be abusive, offensive, threatening, illegal, profane or defamatory toward a person, entity, belief or symbol will be removed and reported.
- Don’t use our page to spam, advertise or promote any commercial product or business. If you want to build a genuine, mutually beneficial and ethical partnership, get in touch with us directly!
- Unfortunately, the previous rule extends to those promoting worthy causes that are not related to our mission: Children by Choice.
- Comments and posts by community members do not represent the views of Marie Stopes Australia or Marie Stopes International.
- We do aim to amend any factually inaccurate information posted.
- We encourage you to post in English, so we can moderate effectively.
- If you are a patient of our clinical services and have a question, complaint or feedback, please direct your enquiry to the Marie Stopes in your home country.
We want every person who engages with us online to have a positive experience, free from vilification. To maintain this standard we must apply these rules without favour and will remove posts according to the rules above.
If you wish to have your say anonymously, would like to query these rules, or wish to give us feedback, you can always send us a private message, or send us a message online using this feedback form.
Thank you for taking the time to read our house rules. We appreciate your support and look forward to hearing from you!